Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring Time! Time to Fly..

Well, I tried to get me plane going this weekend and was successful... to a point. I get a Red Hawk because it was cheaper and it;s my first time flying. I think I should have invested in a computer simulator for my PC first before trying my hand at flying. I was in the air for all of 5 seconds and I took a nose dive. I don't think that it was all my fault though. I believe there was something wrong with the plane. I got it ready to fly but there was a problem. I was supposed to be able to let it get going on a runway but it would not leave the ground at all. I watched the video that came with it and they had no problems. I also made sure it was put together correctly. It's not that hard since it's a RTF model. So I knew I could try a throw start but was questioning weather I should try it since it didn't seem to have enough power to take of on a local run way used for this hobby. So, I threw it and it glided and did what it wanted and did not respond to any controls. What a waste. So I get to fix it and try again, but I have a feeling the motor is just to week. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm thinking to just go with a good simulator.

Labels:

0 Comments:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home