Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Just got a new helicopter!

I just bought myself a new helicopter. Is great but I crashed it trying to hover to close to the groung. Now I need more parts. I think I'll alot of different parts so that I can keep flying with out waiting days before I can fly again. Here is the info about my new helicopter. It's really fun, if you want to try an RC heli this is a good one.



Blade CX RTF Electric Coaxial Heli
Overview

With the new Blade CX you get a completely assembled and ready to fly micro heli with a coaxial counter-rotating head design that is so stable almost any first-time flyer can be hovering like a pro in no time. The Blade CX offers things other similarly designed micro helis can’t – the power and precision of E-Flite S75 servos, an advanced 4-in-1 controller, and a great looking, lightweight body that really stands out. The Blade CX features counter-rotating main blades that cancel out the rotational torque that makes hovering a challenge in conventional helis. They also make rudder turns much easier by slowing down one or the other blade without affecting the stability of the aircraft. This is truly a helicopter that most anyone can fly.



Key Features

Correction to AirTime Online: Some subscribers to AirTime Online might have received a picture of the Blade CP flying inverted instead of the correct picture of the Blade CX. The Blade CX does not fly inverted. We apologize for any confusion.
Coaxial, counter-rotating blade rotor head design provides incredible stability and positive control
4 channel 72MHz FM Transmitter Included
Pre-installed E-flite S75 servos and 4-in-1 control unit
No installation or assembly required
Dual 180 motors makes the CX powerful and efficient
800mAh 2-cell Li-Po battery pack is low weight, high power and provides flight durations of 10-15 minutes per charge

Labels:

1 Comments:

I bought this same helicopter and crashed it right away. After that, I figured it out. I just had to buy a few new parts. The main part to buy is a couple extra props. I bought the metal head on top and it is much more stable. I really enjoyed this helicopter.

By Blogger rcisfun, at March 20, 2007 at 2:05 PM  

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2007 at 2:05 PM , Blogger rcisfun said...

I bought this same helicopter and crashed it right away. After that, I figured it out. I just had to buy a few new parts. The main part to buy is a couple extra props. I bought the metal head on top and it is much more stable. I really enjoyed this helicopter.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home