Monday, March 5, 2007

Starting Your RC Hobby

I have just begun to experiment with different types of remote controlled vehicles. We I was younger I had remote control cars like most everyone else. I broke them fairly quickly and had to wait or save up to geta new one. Now that I'm older (or old) I've always wanted to try some gas pwers cars, or get into the flying toys. RC Helicopters and planes seem like a blast. I purchased one of each and the results are the same as I was a kid. They break quick and it takes time to learn how to fly these darn things. I ordered them from www.hobbywarehouse.com becasue they seemed to have good prices and my friend works for them. Having someone to help me purchase parts to fix my planes is really a help. They are also fixing there site to make finding parts better. I think he is sick of me asking for help. But what else are old buddies for right?
Anyway, If anyone reads this I would like to hear how others have gotten started and how to get better quickly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home