Wednesday, March 12, 2008

RC for the younger set

I just discovered some RC vehicles for 2 year olds and up at ArsaToys.com.
My 1st RC - Police Car
My 1st RC - Fire Truck
My 1st RC - School Bus
My 1st RC - Garbage Truck
Only 23 bucks each! I know what my grandson is getting when he turns 2!

For the 5+ age in the $27 range:
Morphibians - Gator
Morphibians - Land Shark

For 6+ and for adults looking for a laugh at $35, how about the:
Kick It! R/C Soccer
It looks hilarious.

And finally for a more serious RC for 5+ at almost $80:
Morphibians - Mega -X Kimodo Dragon

Labels:

1 Comments:

Hey some of these are great, what fantastic gift ideas for the toddlers.
Turbo Helicopters

By Blogger sheva, at March 12, 2008 at 4:57 PM  

1 Comments:

At March 12, 2008 at 4:57 PM , Blogger sheva said...

Hey some of these are great, what fantastic gift ideas for the toddlers.
Turbo Helicopters

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home